Though autumn is here but wearing a t-shirt can never hurt. It is the staple of our wardrobe that works all year around. But how do you wear a t-shirt during the fall and look like a gentleman? Here is a comprehensive guide for you. Keep scrolling down and cast your magic.
- Team your plain white tee with a pair of jeans to bring out the spontaneity of your attire. You can further wear a pair of plimsolls in white and throw over a bomber jacket to complete the look while also protecting you from the chilly winds. A beanie can further add to the tone of the attire and add to the functionality of this simple yet effective ensemble.
- If you are a fan of mixing two different fabrics or patterns, then this is the look for you. A striped t-shirt teamed with a pair of jeans and a denim jacket is convenient to wear that is coupled with a stylish result. A pair of sneakers for footwear and a baseball hat for accessories will rightfully sum up this classy guise.
- The next look put forth the versatile nature of t-shirts. When a white graphic t-shirt is tucked in a pair of black chinos, the result is always stunning. Throw over a structured jacket of the same shade to bring about a conventional touch to the attire without looking staunch. A pair of loafers will balance out the look.
- In congruence with the previous look, only this time you trade your white graphic t-shirt for a plain black version and your loafers for a pair of white plimsolls to look charming. Private label wholesale t-shirts manufacturers have their inventories full of black tees that can be custom-made by those business owners willing to come up with their clothing line.
- No list can go athleisure free and neither will this list. A grey t-shirt teamed with a pair of joggers and sneakers is classy in its own terms. A bomber jacket throw over is sexy and sassy. If you want some extra bit of layering, use a scarf and wrap it around your neck. Now that is a score!
So don’t wait! Use your staple wardrobe piece to create the charm of the greatest sorts. Look like a gentleman and woo the ladies who lay an eye on you.
All the private label retailers and business owners of clothing lines can provide their designs to the private label t-shirts wholesale manufacturers. The latter have all the required equipment to produce bulk clothes that retort to the latest t-shirt trends of the industry. Special offers are also offered on bulk orders.